1. They would have asked for directions instead of following the star.
2. They would have presented gifts such as diapers, powder, feeding bottle, napkins, baby food,baby wipes, creams and so on.
3. After leaving one would have told the other ”did you see Mary’s shoes, they don’t match her dress”.
4. One would have also said ”I heard Joseph is not working, he’s just an ordinary carpenter. how can they survive?”
5.Another would have said ”imagine the kind of dirty environment she delivered, are they not perceiving the bad odour from the sheep & goats?”
6. Another would have also said ”the baby doesn’t even resemble Joseph, was she really a virgin?”
7. One would have replied ”Virgin” indeed, I knew Mary during COLLEGE SCHOOL days nah. What are you telling me.
8. Another would have been eyeing Joseph.
9. One will just be acting as cold as the Arctic weather thinking aloud “how can I enter this dirty place”?…
SEASON GREETINGS TO YOU ALL!