1. She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them : -Good planning!
2. When she starts sitting on her eggs,she minimizes
movement : -Disciplined!
3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding : – Sacrificial and self denial!
4. She can sit on eggs from another bird : – Indiscriminate and generous!
5. She sits on her eggs for 21 days: -patiently waiting and
even if they don’t hatch she will still lay eggs again : -Faith, hope and undiscouraged!
6. She detects un-fertilized eggs and rolls them out : – Sensitive and discerning!
7. She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one : – Wise, conscious and Realistic!
8. No one can touch her chick: -protective Love!
9. She gathers all her Chicks together : – Unity of purpose!
10. She can’t abandon her chicks before they mature : – Mentorship!
Continue brooding your dreams, One day they shall hatch and
You shall see them grow. Never give up!!!